Anything But Grey PT
Telephone: 07771 896 330Send an Email Visit Website
After long career in mental health, I ran a couple of marathons and re-trained for my current role. I started walk/jogging at a local RaceforLife 10 years ago and, much to my surprise, just didn't stop running (and have now completed a couple of marathons). My philosophy is definitely "never say never" and I believe no-one is too unfit or unhealthy to achieve their goals.
- BA, MSc, MA/CQSW (previous mental health career)
- L3 Personal Trainer (inc. L3 Nutrition for Weight Management award)
- L3 Pilates Instructor
- Run England Running Leader
- Racercise Instructor (affiliated to Cancer Research UK and RaceforLife)
- Smoking Cessation Advisor
The clue is in my name "Anything But Grey" Personal Training (please see my website for more details). We may have a few grey hairs, but we are Anything But Grey! Most of my clients are over 40, but I definitely don't make unnecessary allowances on the basis of age and my expectations are always high.
Please see my website for Client Testimonials.